Bags of Fudge
Our new, larger bags of fudge are handy for keeping in your bag, or packing into your lunchbox as a wee sweet treat, these bags are the perfect way to take your favourite, deliciously creamy fudge wherever you go. Each bag is filled with 140g of freshly made fudge.
Need help deciding which bag to go for? Make your choice using the dropdown menu – or scroll further to let us entice you with the flavours available.
Our Bags of Fudge are uber-handy for keeping in your bag, or packing into your lunchbox as a wee sweet treat. These bags are the perfect way to take your favourite, deliciously creamy fudge wherever you go.
Handmade in our Kilted Fudge Kitchen in Aviemore in the Scottish Highlands, our team works hard to offer you over 52 flavours of fudge - and these new bags are avaialble with ten options!
Let us entice you...
- Taste of Scotland - our four most popular Highland Classics: Clootie Dumpling, Cranachan, Iron Brew and Highland Toffee.
Vanilla - our original, deliciously creamy, vanilla fudge.
- Caramel - a traditional flavour – smooth, buttery, sweet. Simply delicious.
- Caramel Clotted Cream - timeless favourite, never left 'til last. Smooth caramel fudge swirled with creamy clotted cream fudge.
- Chocolate Mint Swirl - rich chocolate fudge swirled with cooling mint - the perfect after-dinner treat.
- Chocolate Orange Swirl - dark chocolate and orange fudge swirled together for that classic zesty taste.
- Raspberry Ripple - Everyone's favourite flavour of ice cream... in fudge! Raspberry puree marbled through creamy, vanilla fudge.
- Iron Brew - packed with the flavour of our national drink... no, not whisky, the other one!!!
- Triple Layer - melt-in-the-mouth caramel, vanilla and chocolate fudge, layered up to look pretty. Why have one flavour when you can have three?
- Fruit Salad - taste an explosion of fruitiness in a single mouthful and bound back in time to this schoolbag favourite chew
And... if your favourite isn't there, remember to check out our full range of flavours and try filling up a Kilted Fudge Box instead.
Allergen information is available online, but feel free to message us with any specific questions if you have any quesitons about ingredients.
Proudly made in the Cairngorms National Park, in the Scottish Highlands.
|Bags of Fudge||
Caramel, Caramel Clotted Cream, Chocolate Mint Swirl, Chocolate Orange Swirl, Iron Brew, Raspberry Ripple, Taste of Scotland, Triple Layer, Vanilla, Amaretto Biscotti, Baileys and White Chocolate, Christmas Pudding, Gingerbread and Lemon