Letterbox Fudge – Festive Selection Box
A new Christmas gift idea for 2023, our Festive Letterbox Fudge delivers six dessert flavours of fudge straight to your door. This oh so yum fudge selection box is a perfect sweet treat for your loved ones, and to top it off, they fit through most letterboxes so no trips needed to the nearest collection point.
All made by hand in the Highlands of Scotland!
IMPORTANT: For Christmas deliveries, due to industrial action by the Royal Mail, order BEFORE 16 DECEMBER
15 in stock
Festive Letterbox Fudge in six fabulous flavours:
- Christmas Pudding - bring us some figgy pudding - caramel, treacle and cherries soaked in brandy - the best Christmas pudding tastes, all in a slice of fudge
- After-dinner Mint - rich chocolate fudge swirled with cooling mint - the perfect after-dinner treat
- Cranachan - raspberry fudge swirled with white chocolate, meringue and a taste of whisky, topped with a raspberry crumb
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - sumptuous caramel fudge with soft caramel and dates, topped with Highland Toffee. The nation's favourite pudding.
- Gingerbread + Lemon - Christmas isn't Christmas without gingerbread, and the added touch of lemon just melts on your tongue
- Amaretto Biscotti - Rich chocolate fudge infused with Italian biscuits and a delicate almond flavour. Perfect with coffee.
Why not add a wee message to your order - we can write it on one of our greeting cards and pop it in with the order when posting. Just add the message to your Order Notes and we'll make sure your Festive Letterbox Fudge is sent with Christmas cheer!!
Please note the Festive Letterbox Fudge is a pre-ordered product which will be ready for dispatch beginning of December. If you need this order any earlier, please state in the order notes.
Allergen information is available online, but feel free to message us with any specific questions.
Looking for other ideas for top Christmas gifts in 2022, our deluxe Christmas hampers are bursting with all our Kilted Fudge goodies.
Proudly made in the Cairngorms National Park, in the Scottish Highlands.